Home Media Twilight Books Twilight Fans Twilight Movies About Twilight Author, Stephenie Meyer Site WWW

Looking For Gallery Help

Okay I really don't need anymore poeple for updating and stuff, but I am looking for someone who knows how to run Coppermine Photo Gallery, and might want to be in charge of it, you won't have to mess with the site, just the gallery!

If interested, send me e-mail at
twilightpandemonium [at] yahoo.com
SUBJECT: Gallery

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Edward Cullen...he turned 108 on saturday and I'm a little late to post it!! Born on June 20 1901....

Also I'm thinking about closing the site agian..it's really getting hard to handle with all my other sites...and nobody really posts..that includes me cause I'm always busy with finding stuff for NerdyMusic...so I'm thinking about closing it down for good, unless somebody wants the site!

--Cassie

1 comment:

  1. would be a shame if u closed it, but i appreciate your busy with a lot of other things. I have much the same problem with my blog which I run on my own, I appeal for co-webbies, but no one wants to help. If you do decide to close this site or pass it to new ownership, please let me know. I do enjoy being co-webbie here, and if you were to close this site completely, I would love to be a co-webbie on one of your other sites, and I apologise if I aint been posting enough :(

    ReplyDelete